Dot of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs - Page 3 Empty Re: Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

Post by Tales Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 am

"I'm fine," the fox answered the she-cat. "Just trying to escape from those creatures. Hehe. I thought you were one of them too at first!"

"We're trying to too," Keme answered the vulpine softly. "We were in here to try to hide from them. Guess they were already here before that."

"Guess so."
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs - Page 3 Empty Re: Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:56 am

{{finally remembered about this after like 5 months}}

"Ah, so you're just fine, then. That's good." Cherry was glad to see that the little Dlox was fine.

She then turned to Keme. "We should probably get out of here before more of those Shadow Creatures show up. Though I don't want to leave this poor little Dlox all alone..." she said.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

https://dot-of-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 am

(It's okay dude. No worries.)

Keme paused to consider that. He didn't want to leave the Dlox alone either, not with those creatures lurking around. "...Then how about the three of us go together?"

"Like travel together?"

"Yeah. Safety in numbers..."
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3